Why have a broken smile??? Repair your teeth today!!!
A cracked, broken or chipped front tooth is the most common dental accident that can occur to anyone, anytime….
Reasons for cracked tooth…
- Trauma from a bad fall.
- Contact Sports.
- Biting ice cubes or hard foods from front teeth.
- Misuse of tooth, by using it to open bottle caps.
- Clenching and grinding of teeth from a specific spot can cause chipping too.
But there is nothing to worry about….. Advancements in Cosmetic dentistry have made it super easy to fix this problem …..
One of the best techniques for repairing chipped or broken tooth is Dental Bonding.
All about dental bonding –
Dental bonding repairs chipped/cracked teeth beautifully by matching up exactly to the natural tooth color and lasts for a long time too !
What will your dentist do???
- Fractured teeth will be examined by your dentist.
- Local Anesthesia may or may not be needed for this procedure.
- Your Dentist will then roughen your tooth and apply a conditioning liquid on it.
- Then tooth colored material is applied in very thin layers and shaped, molded and smoothened… until the desired shape is achieved.
- Then a high powered light is used to harden the application.
Followed by polishing to get a smooth and lustrous shiny finish
Advantages of dental bonding…
- No natural tooth reduction is needed.
- Excellent aesthetic results, matches the natural tooth perfectly.
- Long lasting result achieved in a single sitting.
Easy to maintain, brushing and flossing like natural teeth.